Select Page

Del’s Distributors Ltd.

In July 1950, Del’s Distributors Ltd. opened their doors and started what would become a well known Winnipeg enterprise.

A humble beginning selling light bulbs and electrical wiring under the General Electric name steadily transformed over 50 plus years and three generations into an electrical wholesale supplier of complete lines of residential and commercial products.

The philosophy of listening to their customers’ needs, and supplying and servicing the right products at competitive prices has been primarily responsible for this Winnipeg based privately owned company’s success.


Some of ourĀ Suppliers: